Vancouver Haul (Part 2)
Just a quick update on my haul <3
- Estée Lauder ‘Beautiful Eyes’ Set (Limited Edition)
- Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-aging Eye Balm (full-size)
- Estée Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara (trial size)
- Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Face Serum (trial size)
- Estée Lauder ‘Enlighten’ Dark Spot Correcting Night Serum (50ml)
**North America exclusive!
YVR Airport Duty Free
- Estée Lauder Micro Essence (100ml) and ANRII Face Serum (50ml) (Travel Exclusive) Box Set | CAD172.50
- Estée Lauder New Dimension Lift + Shape (100ml) | CAD158.50
- Estée Lauder Crescent White (100ml) | CAD133
- Estée Lauder ANRII Eye Cream (Duo Set) | CAD105.50
With the HKD/ CAD rate hovering around 5.5-5.6 during that period of time and I used a credit card that didn’t charge any foreign exchange fees on non-HKD purchases, on the New Dimension serum alone I saved around HKD330 because it’s normally marked at HKD1220 for the 50ml alone at the local DFS and Estée Lauder counters.
Trust me, this was rather exciting. I joined all the other girls hovering around the Estée Lauder counter and I just swooped in to get what I’ve wanted to try out for a while now…and totally, totally mentally justifying my splurge purchase that all of the products would last me 6+ months and that really, I was just being savvy in stocking up on my staple skincare items.
I really tried hard to convince myself, people. 😀
Even the Duty Free cashier was curious as to why most of the Asia-bound passengers were stocking up like crazy on the Estée Lauder products; I explained that combined with the exchange rate and using a transaction fee-free card, we were making quite the killing.
Reviews to follow later <3